The CEMEDIPP receives children from 0 to 12 and adolescents aged 12 to 15 in those situations:
- Difficulties at school and learning disorders
- Attention disorders with or without hyperactivity (ADD / ADHD)
- Disorders of oral and written language such as stuttering, dysphasia, dyslexia, dysgraphia ...
- Behavior, affective or functional disorders
- Difficulties at school for children intellectually precocious (gifted children)
- Various neurological damages
- Various psychological disorders
- Development disorders at different levels
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders (PDD)
- Motor, intellectual or psychological deficiencies
The multidisciplinary team of CEMEDIPP Dubai is responsible of :
- Achieving objectives and implementing programs.
- Insuring screening and necessary examinations to establish a coherent diagnosis.
- Providing care, necessary treatment and apropriate medical care.
- Making the rehabilitations in all the necessary fields.
- Ensuring and maintaining links between CEMEDIPP, families and social monitoring beyond the rehabilitation period.
Complementary skills :
In addition to the director and the doctor in charge of medical care, the team includes:
- Psychotherapists / Psychologists
- Psycho-motor therapists
- Speech therapists
- Medical-social worker
If you are a parent, a professional or a teacher, Cemedipp’s teams are available to answer your questions or help you in any way.
If you represent a medical service or a school, our teams can come visit you in your premises to explain our various areas of actions.
In any case, feel free to contact us by phone or email, or via this online form.