The CEMEDIPP offers several services for taking care of children’s and teenagers’ difficulties:
• Early screening of the difficulty and of any cause that could lead to a disability if not taken care of specifically.
• Drafting a report and carrying out all medical and paramedical examinations needed to make a diagnosis.
• Drafting an individualized project of care and treatments, that should be carried on by the general or specialized hospital.
• Opening a documented file with administrative and social information, diagnosis, reports, results of the medical examinations, treatments and rehabilitation. This file will be updated and will include the reports of the multidisciplinary meetings.
• Preventive actions will be accomplished by the mobile multidisciplinary teams in various establishments such as child protection and, if necessary, nurseries and schools.
• Necessary rehabilitation (psychomotricity, speech therapy, psychotherapy) in the specialized premises.